Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kit's Reds Fan Outfit

  1. #1
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    it IS on sale this time for $20. I had to get it before they retire it with no notice!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking about doing the same thing, we just got Kit from ebay.. looks cute [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I just noticed you guys have added 4 dolls in one year! WHOO HOO! Way to go! We usually do two a year since we started, so you are definitely on a roll! Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trust me this was a special year LOL , we just started with AG so , I got Samantha from a board memeber, Nellie was from Santa, Jess DD birthday is 3 days after Christmas and Kit is from DD godmother as a Xmas and Bday present!!! Its not easy when your DD birtday is 3 days after Christmas , it really can hurt your wallet LOL...

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    LOL I know! DD's birthday is a month before Christmas, and her dad's is the day AFTER Christmas!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kit's Red Fan outfit! But I will post a warning to it. The red scarf on her shirt the color will leak if it gets wet! even with very little water. But I love this outfit! very cute!

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Ria for the warning! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $20 isn't a bad price of all the items in Kit's Reds Fan Outfit.

    Ashley

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mdb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the warning, our outfit is put up for future gift-giving.
    If the fabric is washable a vinegar and water soak is supposed to stop fabric from bleeding, I've never tried this tho, really have had no need to. Maybe will pull scarf out and try it.

    Mary D

  10. #10
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will have to try that Vinegar water thing - That is a good idea.

    Love the Outfit

    DH - BD - Dec 15th
    My BD - Dec 22nd
    SIL BD Dec 27th
    BIL BD Jan 16th
    I shared my B-day with my Grandma for 30 wonderful years - We were both Dec 22nd

    I get slammed with B-Days in Dec/Jan, but I feel for my friends


    Anniversary - Dec 5th
    DD - B-Day - Dec 13th
    DS - B-Day - Dec 22nd
    Then Christmas

    Yikes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •